Content Published with Ulection
Please review the Community Rules (“Rules”) below describing what Content that can and cannot be published with Ulection. These Community Rules comply with legal requirements and make the Ulection community a better environment for all users.
- Impersonation: You may not impersonate others in a manner that does or is intended to mislead, confuse, or deceive others. In addition, if you are not officially registered as a candidate or an elected official with the United States government, then you may not sign up for a candidate or elected official account. We do our best to terminate accounts which violate our impersonation rules. The impersonator will be held liable for any damages that occur.
- Trademark: We reserve the right to terminate an account using a username that another individual holds a legal claim or trademark on. We ask our users to use their real first, middle, and last name, and to not use a username. However, we respect our user’s rights to use a username if they are more comfortable using our Services with one, as long as it does not violate this Trademark rule. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently terminated.
- Private information: You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information, such as credit card numbers, street address or Social Security/National Identity numbers. You may not post intimate photos or videos.
- Violence and Threats: You may not publish or post threats of violence against others or promote violence against others. You may not create an event that is intended to be or becomes violent in nature. You may not create an event with an inaccurate or misleading location in effort to harm someone.
- Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Unlawful Use: You may not use our services for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. Our services are not intended for international users as our platform is formatted in a way that only pertains to an American user. If you are an American living internationally then you may use the Ulection services, but all other international users may have their account terminated without notice. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
Abuse and Spam
Ulection strives to protect its users from abuse and spam. User abuse and technical abuse are not tolerated on the Ulection services, and may result in permanent termination. Any accounts engaging in any of the activities specified below may be subject to permanent termination.
- Serial Accounts: You may not create multiple accounts for disruptive or abusive purposes, or with overlapping use cases. Mass account creation may result in termination of all related accounts.
- Targeted Abuse: You may not engage in targeted abuse or harassment. Some of the factors that we take into account when determining what conduct is considered to be targeted abuse or harassment are:
- if the sole purpose of your account is to create abusive posts
- if the reported behavior is one-sided or includes threats
- Malware/Phishing: You may not publish or link to malicious content intended to damage or disrupt another user’s browser or computer or to compromise a user’s privacy.
- Spam: You may not use the Ulection services to spam anyone. Listed below are examples of what we consider spam and what will lead to account termination.
- If you have followed large amounts of users in a short period of time
- If your posts consist mainly of links.
- If a large number of spam or flag complaints have been filed against you
- If you create posts from multiple accounts or create duplicate posts from one account
- If you repeatedly create false or misleading content
- If you repeatedly post other users' account information as your own (bio, posts, url, etc.)
- If you post misleading links (e.g. affiliate links, links to malware/click jacking pages, etc.).
- Selling or purchasing account interactions (such as selling or purchasing likes, comments, follows, etc.);
- Graphic Content: You may not use pornographic or excessively violent media in your profile image or in posts.
Your account may be terminated for Terms of Service violations if you violate any of the Community Rules.
Accounts engaging in any of these behaviors may be investigated for abuse. Ulection reserves the right to terminate any account without notice if our investigation concludes that you have violated any of these Rules or the Terms of Service.
We may revise these Rules from time to time; the most current version will always be at Ulection.com/Rules.
Effective: May 11, 2016